- Category: Friends and Family
- Category: Newsflash
- Category: Healing Resources
Severe anorexia can seriously limit a woman’s ability to conceive. It also erodes bones.
More Articles ...
- In-Patient Experience
- In-patient and Residential Treatment
- Emergency Hospitalization, Eating Disorder, Coming Home
- Coping with Feelings after New Years
- Woman discovers she is a binge eater
- 5 Tips for Self Care in Recovering from New Year's Stress and High Hopes
- Greet the New Year with a Gratitude Journal
- Symptoms Are Not People
- Professional Confidentiality and Blogging
- Eating disorder recovery journal: tip for increasing value of your entries