- Category: Healing Resources
10 titles in today's issue written by highly reputable people in the field.
Go to issue
- Battling a Regenerating Hydra
- What is DBT?
- Islam and Eating Disorders
- Muscle Dysmorphia ...........Signs, Risks, Diagnosis, Treatment
- Enhanced Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Eating Disorders
- 5 Biggest Mistakes People Make With Food And Exercise
- ‘Make it stop’: a man’s struggle with anorexia
- 40 Things People With Eating Disorders Wish Others Understood
- 9 Signs That You're a Narcissist
- 10 Myths People With Eating Disorders Want to See Busted
- Category: Psychotherapy and Recovery Work
You can describe Joanna Poppink in different ways — therapist, author, naturalist, essayist — but they’re all aspects of the same holistic project of her life’s work: helping women understand and overcome eating disorders.
- Category: Symptoms
An OMG experience gives you more information about what's happening to you than the numbness an eating disorder provides.
"The Panic Attack Symptoms Nobody Talks About" by Rachel Gearinger is a short, well written and candid article that may have powerful significance if you have or had an eating disorder.
It's well known now that eating disorders can create a psychological numbness that dulls your senses and, for a short time, relieves stress. But you don't feel relief. You feel nothing.
- Category: Culture and Media
Alaskan Airline flight 6 in pink from LAX to Washington, January 20, 2017 for Women's March *pix
"I love America - the place where people come together around a common cause and have some fun at the same time, all on their way to the best city in the world - Washington, DC USA :)." by photographer Ted Eytan
My job, my commitment, dedication, study and my heart for over 35 years centers on healing, women's recovery from eating disorders and their flourishing in the world.
More Articles ...
- Support your own eating disorder recovery by taking a stand for all
- Poppink Eating Disorder Recovery Daily Lead Articles
- Eating Disorder Recovery Call: end procrastination and save your life
- More and better friendships in 2017
- Birthing a New Book: stories, healing, courage plus you'll meet a dragon
- 12 Eating Disorder Recovery Questions to Support Your Healing and Find Your Center
- Holiday Challenge: call for empathy and courage
- Rise to your eating disorder challenge: move beyond recovery to renewal
- Let your creativity bubble up as you experience eating disorder recovery
- What's new in your eating disorder recovery?