- Category: Newsflash
Today's articles2. Anorexic Celebrities ……..Famous People With Anorexia
(Inclusion does not mean Joanna Poppink agrees with content. She believe different points of view and different resources need to be available to people searching for information and answers.)
1. Weekly Pearls of Wisdom: About Struggling Inspiring Story - Islam and Eating Disorders
3. Adults with Anorexia: My Anti-Relapse Plan - Eating Disorder Recovery for Adults
4. DBT Eating Disorder Treatment …...How it Works, Effectiveness, Case Studies
5. Traveling in Recovery: Eating Disorders
- Category: Psychotherapy and Recovery Work
Will you keep waiting for tomorrow to begin your recovery? Tomorrow never comes.
Procrastination is a powerful part of living with an eating disorder. You postpone taking recovery action. When you put positive activities off you are saying that you'll create a new life for yourself in the future. You plan in your mind, as if you can have two lives, this one and the one you'll create when you finish procrastinating.
- Category: Self-Help
Let's communicate better with each other this year. Let's heal wounds that maintain rifts between one another and befriend people we thought we could never befriend.
- Category: Reflections on the Human Condition
Oh, my. I've started writing a new book. I need persistence and focus to carry me through the emotional tumult of art and the common sense of craft. Please send positive energy my way.
The book, ultimately is about love, courage, awakening and healing. Specifically, it's about how using guided imagery rallies inner strength and wisdom to make unthought of positive leaps in the quality of life.
More Articles ...
- 12 Eating Disorder Recovery Questions to Support Your Healing and Find Your Center
- Holiday Challenge: call for empathy and courage
- Rise to your eating disorder challenge: move beyond recovery to renewal
- Let your creativity bubble up as you experience eating disorder recovery
- What's new in your eating disorder recovery?
- Trump Campaign may trigger your PTSD symptoms and your eating disorder
- Eating Disorders, Trauma and Sexual Abuse: 15 Questions for You
- In the midst of tragedy, your eating disorder recovery matters
- Eating Disorder Body Fantasy and Path to Recovery
- Stay in Eating Disorder Recovery on the 4th of July