- Category: Symptoms
You've probably heard me, read me ranting, cajoling, discussing, pleading, begging, joking and lecturing on the importance of getting adequate sleep, like eight hours a night on a regular basis. I'm thrilled to see this film come to the air waves. Please watch it.*pix
- Category: Holidays and Special Occasions
"God blooms from the shoulder of the elephant who becomes courteous to the ant."
It’s a time to reflect on the gifts we’ve received from Earth, Sky, Water, Sun and Darkness. It’s a time to acknowledge in our minds and hearts the gifts we’ve received from individuals, groups, communities, organizations and governments. It’s a time to acknowledge plants, animals and all living beings who give to us with their spirits, their lives, their beauty, their energies and life force to maintain this planet and all who live here.
- Category: Self-Help
Enliven your journal writing and stimulate your creativity. This can lead you to new awareness and release courage you need for taking your next step in your recovery.
photo: Powerful torrents can lead to deep serenity.
Here are some quotes to guide you.
- Category: Psychotherapy and Recovery Work
This *graphic is based on a closeup picture of a butterfly wing. Catapillars do not go to sleep and emerge as butterflies. Just like us, seeking to transform into an eating disorder free person living a lovely new life, the metamorphis of the catapillar butterfly experience is one of acknowledgement, battle, disintegration, transition, creativity, determination and emergence.
Read on for detail and description of "Experiential Levels of Patient and Psychotherapist during Eating Disorder Recovery Work."
More Articles ...
- Human Touch and Your Recovery
- How to lower your stress and improve the quality of your life
- Inspirational Quotes as Recovery Assignments
- Spiritual Warrior: That's You in Recovery
- Free Eating Disorder Recovery Books: Help EDR Help Others
- Tips on Being More Creative
- Eating Disorder Recovery: Six Tips on Building Self Esteem
- Go for the Gold or the Golden Mean?
- Drop Your Veil and Let Your Light Shine
- Recovery and Wise Choices