Seven Reasons to Call Joanna for Psychotherapy
1. If you suffer from an eating disorder, or have an eating disorder in your past
2. If you love someone who has an eating disorder
3. If you are troubled with emotional pain or feel sorrow and anger at not being able to live a satisfying life
4. If you are bewildered or frustrated because you can’t take positive action toward fulfilling your goals
5. If you are weary of carrying self-doubt and don’t know what you could possibly have or achieve in life
6. If you feel anxious and have doubts about the quality of your relationship
7. If you know in your heart there is more to life than how you are living now
I understand that your emotional situation is uniquely yours yet occurs within the context of a complex living situation you may want to maintain, change or leave.
Also, you are aging (as we all are), and your physical and emotional needs, priorities and desires are changing.
After 30 plus years of being a psychotherapist, plus recovering from an eating disorder, I bring experience, understanding and compassion to our therapy sessions while I provide you with healing and growth opportunities.
We sort through what you see and what you don’t see as together we find meaning in your experience.
We create new self-care tools, find solutions to problems and often bring unexpected new satisfaction and joys into your life.
Contact me for a free telephone consultation
I work in a private practice setting where everything that is said is confidential. However, I refer my clients to other clinicians, nutritionists and M.D.'s when needed. I will also consult with professionals in various fields that are related to eating disorder research and treatment.
Mothers, fathers, husbands, boyfriends, sisters, brothers, sons and daughters call me to make appointments for the woman they care about who has an eating disorder.
These people love and are worried about the suffering person. They may be looking for ways to convince their loved one to go into treatment. They may be helping that person by doing some scouting to find out what may be available in terms of treatment, and during their research they found me.
NOTICE OF PRIVACY PRACTICES
THIS NOTICE DESCRIBES HOW MEDICAL INFORMATION ABOUT PATIENTS IN MY PRIVATE PRACTICE MAY BE USED AND DISCLOSED, AND HOW AUTHORIZED PERSONS CAN GET ACCESS TO THIS INFORMATION.
I REQUEST THAT PATIENTS IN MY PRIVATE PRACTICE REVIEW THIS NOTICE CAREFULLY. THE PRIVACY OF HEALTH INFORMATION IS IMPORTANT TO MY PRACTICE
What is Medical Information?
The term medical information is synonymous with the terms personal health information and protected health