I work with adults only. My practice is designed for women and men who are committed to their own healing, recovery, and personal development. I work with people in an age range of 24 - 90+.
Qualifications to be in my practice:
- no drug addiction or active alcoholism
- no violence in current life
- not at medical risk. Private practice is not equipped to offer the services of a hospital. For example, a severely underweight person cannot begin her treatment in my practice. A severely malnourished person needs refeeding before she is capable of experiencing benefits of psychotherapy. Such a person is welcome to come into my practice after she reaches an improved health state including a life sustaining weight.
- has a deep desire to be well and willingness to commit to the healing work ahead.
- is agreeable to work within the structure of a private practice.
- is financially responsible for treatment.
- an indefinable sense between you and I that we make a good match. The client has a sense of hope and of being in the right place at the right time.