When Celebrities Share Their Eating Disorder Recovery Stories, Millions Listen
- Category: Culture and Media
Jamie-Lynn Sigler, star of the popular HBO series The Sopranos, courageously and generously shares her eating disorder recovery story through the media, her book, "Wise Girl" and as spokesperson for the National Eating Disorders Association. She is dedicated to her profession as an actress and dedicated to the teens she hope to help by using her own experience as an example so teens can recognize the danger in developing an eating disorder. She uses her celebrity to raise awareness about eating disorders and how to find support and treatment for recovery.
A sample of Jamie-Lynn's efforts in the eating disorder recovery community
- Jamie-Lynn speaking about eating disorder recovery on Entertainment Tonight.
- Jamie-Lynn Sigler, spokesperson for National Eating Disorder Association
- Jamie-Lynn Sigler, featured in Health department of USA Today
- Jamie-Lynn Sigler's book, "Wise Girl", her story and her attempt to help teens recover from eating disorders.
- Jamie-Lynn Sigler and Joanna Poppink, L.M.F.T. , November, 2001, speaking about eating disorder recovery on Entertainment Tonight.
We have 50 guests and no members online
Have a look at my web blog; Noble option ([censored].youtube.com: [censored]s://[censored].youtube.com/channel/UCJX4 nXWWt-pnugmf1jJnnoQ)
Feel free to visit my web-site ... noble option opcje binarne: [censored]s://[censored].youtube.com/channel/UCJX4 nXWWt-pnugmf1jJnnoQ
and your loved ones want medical session.
My homepage: site ([censored].deafnet.cz: [censored]://[censored].deafnet.cz/)