Eating Disorder Recovery Action Steps in Online Self Help Woorkbook 7-9
- Category: Workbook
Coninuing the action steps for eating disorder recovery.Let yourself be as alert and natural as the swan. Be still. Let your breathe glide and guide you as you reveal yourself to yourself.
1.Sit quietly. Breathe naturally and watch your breath. Gradually breathe more deeply and free your mind.
2.Review the question you've selected as you breathe evenly.
3.Pay attention to what occurs to you.
4.Write the thoughts and feelings which occur to you on the blank pages following the question.
- You may write unconnected words.
- You may write partial or complete sentences.
- You may draw pictures or make shapes.
Whatever occurs to you is of value.
Pause and breathe evenly. Pay attention to your body. How are you sitting? How are you holding your head, jaw, legs? Pay attention to how you physically feel in your
Don't judge. Just pay attention to what is happening and write it down. You are being mindful.
Let yourself experiences images which may flash before your mind's eye.
- They might be memories, fantasies, wishes or dreads.
- They might seem inconsequential or irrelevant.
- You might hear sounds in your imagination with no pictures.
- Or you might remember smells.
- Don't judge them. Just accept them and write them down.