Eating Disorder Recovery Affirmations 81-90
Affirmations used on a regular basis open positive pathways in your heart, mind and imagination.
Over time your psyche accepts that what you affirm is possible, and you will recognize opportunities.
- I offer what I know in terms people can understand.
- I am beautiful.
- People are glad to be with me.
- I attend to practical, concrete matters.
- I make amends as soon as possible.
- I make amends promptly with a steady presence.
- I take timely right action and engage in correct conduct.
- I live in an endless sequences of now moments.
- I discard outmoded relationships including any relationship with myself that is no longer relevant to my improving life with myself.
- I create my future in now moments.
Find More Eating Disorder Recovery Affirmations: