Eating Disorder Recovery Affirmations 41-50
Eating disorder recovery involves building positive, healthy and sturdy beliefs about yourself that replace the fearful void soothed by your anorexia or bulimia or compulsive overeating.Affirmations used on a regular basis open positive pathways in your heart, mind and imagination.
Over time your psyche accepts that what you affirm is possible, and you will recognize opportunities.
- Timely right action and correct conduct are my only true protection.
- I attract large sums of money.
- I stay on task: new tasks and old tasks.
- I attract healthy, honest people into my life.
- I am grateful to God/Goddess and people.
- I am glad to be healthy and alive.
- I exult in the success of others.
- I keep my word to others.
- I am good company with myself aloe and with others.
- I keep my word to myself.
Find More Affirmations: