menu
menu

TOPIC: ED/Body Image Literary Journal is Looking for Writ

ED/Body Image Literary Journal is Looking for Writ 5 years 3 months ago #737

Hi, I hope it's okay to post this here. I'm the editor of a literary journal focused on body image and eating disorders. I created this journal to provide a safe space to share stories about how we view our bodies and struggles with food, and to create a dialogue about body image and eating disorders in all their various forms. The journal is currently seeking creative submissions (poems, stories, art work) about body image issues, weight and eating disorders (anorexia, bulimia, binge eating, ed nos). I am posting to invite you to submit your work. If you are interested please email iffjournal (at) gmail (dot) com for more information. Further guidelines are also listed below.

If and Only If seeks submissions of poetry, fiction, nonfiction, and art work for our inaugural issue to be published in Fall 2014. We are seeking works related to body image, the body, and eating disorders in all of their various definitions. Send up to five (5) poems, 6000 words of fiction/nonfiction, or three (3) images to iffjournal (at) gmail (dot) com by October 1, 2014. Please include a brief bio and your contact information along with your submission. If you prefer to remain anonymous, we will accept anonymous submissions and publish them under the name “Purple Fairy Dust,” or something similarly ridiculous.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.047 seconds

Who's Online

We have 15 guests and no members online

Copyright © 2019