menu
menu

TOPIC: I'm new to this site... and I need help badly...

I'm new to this site... and I need help badly... 5 years 5 months ago #733

I am 31y/o, been with these behaviors from the age of 21 to now... anorexia became bulimia...I have been diagnosed with osteopeonia, amennorrhea since '08, and recently my electrolytes, especially Potassium, are at such scary levels that my Primary care physician is begging me to take the potassium liquid as prescribed and to drink salt water. I don't want to die from a heart attack, but I feel like this is just an inevitable fate for me because I engage in ED behaviors several times daily...I am trying to get in touch with EDA meetings in my area, I live in Hollywood area in SoCal, on Obamacare, and a student with no money. I feel so hopeless, like theres nobody out there that can help me. ED inpatient is too expensive and not even financially an option.....I just had to vent. I am afraid. I need help and I just feel like there is no hope....
  • shabrianna
  • Fresh Boarder
The administrator has disabled public write access.

I'm new to this site... and I need help badly... 5 years 5 months ago #734

Overeaters Anonymous is free and has many meetings throughout Los Angeles every day. It's a good place to start when you have no money.

Also, contact ANAD ANAD.org for free groups led by trained clinicians.

Good luck!

Joanna
  • pinkjoanna
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 7
Joanna Poppink, MFT
psychotherapist, author, speaker, consultant via Skype.
author of: Healing Your Hungry Heart: recovering from your eating disorder. This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.052 seconds

Who's Online

We have 47 guests and no members online

Copyright © 2019