Joanna Poppink, MFT, Los Angeles psychotherapist, eating disorder recovery; author of Healing Your Hungry Heart. Licensed in California and Oregon.
- Academy for Eating Disorders (AED)
- Allan Schore, Ph.D. Professional Study Group on Affect Regulation
- American Anorexia and Bulimia Association (AABA)
- American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy (AAMFT)
- Binge Eating Disorder Association (BEDA)
- California Association of Marriage and Family Therapists (CAMFT)
- Eating Disorder Coalition (EDC)
- International Association of Eating Disorders Professionals (IAEDP)
- International Society for the Study of Dissociation
- International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies
- National Eating Disorders Association
- National Association of Anorexia Nervosa and Associated Disorders (ANAD)
- Oregon Association of Marriage and Family Therapists (OMFT)
- Sidran Foundation
- Entertainment Tonight, a popular celebrity news national television program on CBS, interviewed Jamie-Lynn Sigler of The Sopranos and Joanna for the E.T. segment on celebrities and eating disorders. See "Star Power"