Good Goals or Binge Eating Triggers? Importance of a clarity check
- Category: Reflections on the Human Condition
Support your binge eating recoveryIf you binge eat you can use this New Year time of new beginnings, fresh starts and New Year’s resolutions to renew your commitment to recovery. But, please be aware of the different kinds of resolutions. The best resolutions you can choose are those that support your healthy way of living and add energy to your life. Be wary of resolutions that are triggers for slips or major eating disorder acting out. Here are some examples of both.
Examples of Recovery Support New Year’s Resolutions
These resolutions involve activities that weaken the need to binge.
I resolve to:
1. learn something new.
Read more ... Add new comment
Most Popular Articles
- Dreams: your doorway to emotional healing and a meaningful life
- Boyfriend Wants to Help His Girlfriend Who Suffers from Anorexia
- How do I stop restricting when I am underweight?
- How Is Your Vision? Anorexia Is Associated with Eye Damage
- 307.1 Anorexia Nervosa - Subtypes
- Eating Disorders at Work: What Should You Do?
- 307.1 Anorexia Nervosa - Associated laboratory findings
- Physical Effects of Anorexia Recovery: Personal Story
We have 35 guests and no members online