- Category: Healing Resources
I invite you to try out these tips and see if they bring positive changes to your outlook and maybe even your life. *pix
- Category: Self-Help
Crowd your life with intense activity, focus on achievement, steel yourself to bear relentless competition, take personal pride in tolerating physical and emotional pain, ignore or repel people who offer you alternatives and you create fertile ground for an eating disorder to take hold of your mind, body and soul.
- Category: Symptoms
"Don’t let someone dim your light, simply because it’s shining in their eyes."
*quote source below
Drop your veil, and let your light shine.
- Category: Psychotherapy and Recovery Work
Every minute of our lives we are making choices. If we have an eating disorder we make consistent choices throughout our day to live life as we know it. That means we make choices, small, large, conscious or unconscious to maintain our illness.
More Articles ...
- Stretch to Freedom: 7 steps
- How Bedtime Snacks Affect Your Health
- Your Body Speaks.
- How To Find Your Next Step
- Invitation to Pass Through Your Stargate
- Encountering Thresholds in Our Lives
- Look Within When Giving Thanks on Thanksgiving and Any Time
- New Thinking About Eating Disorder Recovery
- Joanna Poppink's interview with Marc David of Eating Psychology
- Humanity Lessons from a Puppy Lesson