- Category: Symptoms
"What to Look For in an Eating Disorder Treatment Center" is an article in the New York Times.
I wish it went a little beyond its content.
- Category: Blog
Let's rethink how courage relates to recovery so you can really move to freedom.
In the eating disorder world you often see praise for courage in terms of revealing yourself. If you tell the truth about a private behavior or a private feeling you are told by peers, friends and even clinicians in the healing professions that you are being courageous.
- Category: Self-Help
Questions asked by career counselors, guidance counselors, potential employers in job interviews, concerned parents and friends and even romantic partners looking to build a future with you are:
More Articles ...
- Stop looking for eating disorder recovery
- Right and Wrong: Your inner unicorn
- Eating Disorders and Menopause
- Getting out of the People Pleasing Trap
- Are you caught in a pattern of self sacrifice?
- How to help your anorexic friend
- More about your body being your friend
- Your body is your friend who's there for you 100% of the time.
- Your Power, Holidays and Choices
- Eating Disorder Recovery Holiday Exercises