- Category: Self-Help
Self-esteem rallies your courage and internal resources to see you through life challenges. Eating disorder recovery is one of the many tough challenges that will confront you in your lifetime.
Each challenge, successfully negotiated, gives your more strength and wisdom for the inevitable next.
Here are 13 more self-esteem builders so you can equip yourself. Surprise. Many are fun!
- Category: Holidays and Special Occasions
*pix Why do you suppose I selected this picture for this Mother's Day post?
Mother's Day is upon us. Does this day affect your recovery work?
If it does, do you know why and how to take care of yourself?
- Category: Food and Weight
42% of American adults will be obese by 2030 reads a Los Angeles headline. The article goes on to discuss the high cost of medical treatment that the people vulnerabile to obesity will require.
More Articles ...
- Pleasure, Food, Eating, & Obesity
- Eating Disorder Recovery Tips for Everyone Concerned
- Doctors are learning about eating disorders: will this help you?
- Light-Hearted Happy Holiday Week-End
- Dangerous Sexual Liaisons
- Eating Disorders at Work: What Should You Do?
- Luck and "the wearing of the green"
- Talking about Sex
- Dog As Co-Therapist in Eating Disorder Recovery
- Inspiring Films